Tuesday, March 25, 2008

outfit of the day 03-25

hey y'all. i like how it is still cold when it is supposed to be spring. and by like i mean hate. because then i don't get to wear my dozens (ok, i'm exaggerating) of adorable cropped jackets. i didn't bring my camera to school with me, which explains the photobooth pictures. although, i have to admit photobooth pictures are like polaroids (which are being discontinued!) in that people just tend to look more attractive due to the low quality of the pictures. anyway i should be doing a statistics project. but i felt like posting because i just came back from a chem test that i failed! and i liked my outfit today.

my room is ruther messy, i know.
and here is my face...for good measure?

t shirt: american apparel
vest/waistcoat: f21
jeans: american eagle
boots: steve madden
necklace: ebay, it makes me think of you dear sundes

1 comment:

kat said...

nice outfits little girl.