Friday, May 2, 2008

outfit of the day

This is what I wore for my first day of no classes! I just have 4 finals to take and I will be done with school for the year (well, until the Fall semester starts). It's funny because I am actually starting to run out of jeans and more casual stuff. All I have left are skirts and dresses really. So I might be quite dressed to take my finals. (You know, instead of being a normal person and doing the laundry. I am TOO lazy). The forecast is calling for a lot of rain though...oh well. I sold some books back today and got around $100 back. Not so bad. I still have a massive biology textbook to get rid of though. I'm going to have to find somewhere else to sell it because the bookstore was going to give me $7 for a book originally purchased brand new for $150. I've been watching videos of Lisa Hannigan lately and this outfit was kind of inspired by her. At first, her style was pretty grungy/hippie/overall kind of unflattering but now she wears velvet blazers, skirts, boots, and cute head scarves.


The poses are a bit funny and I look rather miserable but I got tired taking pictures. Also, as you can see my roommate has already moved out.

deetailz
boots: franco sarto via zappos
skirt: AA
t-shirt: AA
tank top underneath: j crew
blazer: ebay

No comments: