Sunday, April 6, 2008

in my white tee...




'

Hello! How are you? I am quite good, as I just went shopping on Saturday with some friends. I picked up some cute things. And I'll take pictures and show them to you when I am looking something other than disgusting. Anyway I was looking at this picture of Mary Kate Olsen. It's a given that I want those Nine West shoes that look like her Balenciagas. But...I also started looking for white t-shirts. I know I know, a white t-shirt is something so basic only a freak like me could obsess over the "perfect" one. I have so many t-shirts, but I have yet to find the perfect white one. I've come close to perfection with the American Apparel tri-blend unisex tee, but it doesn't offer as many colors as I'd like (though I am guilty to say I own three of them). I want a shirt that is oversized yet slim and sheer yet not completely see through. See how Mary Kate's shirt looks so soft and sheer yet you can't see her bra despite the paparazzi flash? That is what I want. I found these two shirts from Alternative Apparel which I really enjoy. (Shown are the burnout tee in white and the destroyed tee in vintage black, respectively). 

Oh no, the html seems to be messing up so I'll fix it later. (Long story, but Firefox is being a pain so I am on Safari which is set up slightly differently...basically Macs are lovely yet horrible at the same time). On a side note I found a watch I adore that I want for my birthday. I actually found it several months ago (I didn't post it here) and I told my mom about it. I am so excited, though I probably shouldn't get my hopes up. Mainly because my mother is quite adamant about me trying it on first and the only place I've found it is online. She is right though, it probably will be too large for my grossly malnourished wrist. And another thing is that it is already on back order and my birthday is May 20, so I don't think my mom will try and order it now. Meaning it will probably be out of stock by the time it gets closer to my birthday. I'm sorry if my gibberish is hard to follow. Anyway I really should get back to ecology! I am forever procrastinating. 

No comments: