Thursday, April 10, 2008

outfit 04-10-08



Today is so nice out! This is just what Spring is supposed to feel like. I wish it would stay like this, but it probably won't. Anyway, I am wearing my new earrings I got from Forever 21. They are pretty enormous, but I love them. Things are pretty stressful now, with trying to get my grades together and struggling to get into the classes I need to graduate. But writing in this blog and reading others helps me unwind. 

The photos are so shoddy, I know. And my shirt is a bit wrinkly as are my knees. But regarding the former I am too lazy to iron and regarding the latter, well that's just a problem I always have when wearing jeans tucked into boots. It really bugs me, but I have yet to find skinny skinny jeans that fit my little knees. 

I just wish school was over so I can enjoy summer! 

No comments: