Thursday, April 3, 2008

outfit of the day

nothing too special. sigh, when it's not cold it's raining and when it's not raining it's windy. anyway here are some pictures.

my skin has been acting up, it's so annoying. anyway this top is from anthropologie (my sister found it for me) it's about a size too large but i love it anyway.

i wear those bangles...95% of the time. they go with everything. i bought them from husna and sundes's mom. they are from pakistan.

and these earrings are from some random shop in canada. they're not special, forever 21 has the same exact ones. i've been really lusting after the third pair of shoes in my last post, but alas i can't find them ANYWHERE. So now, I'm looking at these babies. I really need to stop shopping! It's outta control.

1 comment:

Afia Mirza said...

i miss you writing on your hand...324?
and i lovelovelove those sandals. fierce.