Tuesday, December 4, 2007

19th birthday wishes



I've been having a pretty bad day. It is freezing outside and snowing, so I can't think of anything nice to wear. I really need tips for dressing cute but at the same time staying warm. Also, I've been doing terribly in all my classes. This week has definitely drained what self-confidence I had. So, I decided to think about my 19th birthday. It's in May which is a long ways away, but I needed something to cheer me up. As I've gotten older, I've been wanting individual high quality items for my birthdays rather than a bunch of small gifts. This year I decided I really wanted a watch. As I said before, I love the whole menswear inspired look and I've always wanted a men's watch. I have a pretty tiny wrist and it's been hard for me to find a watch that has that look of a man's watch without looking ridiculously large. Luckily, I found this watch by Original Penguin. It is made for women but has the look of a men's watch. I think it is timeless, yet has interesting details like the gold hands and the black face. I also want to get a small light brown cross body bag. I really love the look of the Barnard Crossbody from Hayden Harnett, but at $325 it is definitely out of my budget. It seems like something you could pick up at a thrift store, though. Too bad I don't have any near me. That's all for now, I hope you all had a better day than I did!

No comments: