Monday, December 3, 2007

outfit of the day




It was so windy today! Honestly, I had trouble walking in straight line. This outfit is pretty boring, but this week I don't think I'm going to be dressing very nice. The weather is supposed to be pretty gross and since I walk to class this limits me a lot. I am the type of person to wear a jersey dress to lecture while everyone else shows up in sweatpants, but when it is cold, windy, and rainy then I have to be practical. Thank goodness this week is my final week of classes! Now I just have a million finals to prepare for.

I wanted to show you my new coat as well! I think it is beautiful and I love the color red. My favorite part is the striped lining of the sleeves. Now that I'm looking at these pictures again, I feel like I look pretty bulky on top. Oh well.

sweater: h&m
scarf: h&m
shoes: converse
coat: gap
earrings: etsy
jeans: american eagle
belt: alice temperly for target

No comments: